- Minor damages on sides are normal and not refundable.
- Heavy damages or lost packages will be fixed with a full or partial refund in coupon codes you can use on www.thirdwayindustries.com or www.thirdsiren.it.
- This item is shipped via courier from Italy.
- Shipping is included to Europe only – for “World” countries I need a shipping contribution from €10 to €40 (calculated after auction).
- If you want the signature, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Odissea decks were made by USPCC without box – just cellowrapped. GW made too few “official” boxes for these – this was not technically an error, since USPCC production numbers are random and impossible to control – I had a lot of “useless” decks, so to prevent to trash them I decided to rely on digital printed tuckboxes, that were turned into Odissea Nemesi (Neptune’s Cards) and Odissea Aegis (Minerva’s Cards). The first two decks had higher runs, so I had few, but enough to release a general sale of these – the problem was Mythica, that had only a super-small number of extra decks available without the box (around 10). Digital printed boxes do not have a minimum number, so I made these anyways – however, 10 decks are too few to sell normally (these will be sold in a second), so I decided to keep them in Italy as a sort of prototypes/rare stuff to unlock when there was a good occasion. It’s Thirdway Day, there are auctions, so I thought it was time to reveal this little secret.
I don’t have plans to sell other copies of Ithaca in the future, but during the next months/years I may evaluate to release this deck again, probably with another auction (not necessarily with the same terms as this one) – I consider this a sort of a experiment/prototype, not really an “official” TWI deck.